Terms and Conditions
*Class A MotorCoach Resort*
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- AMERICAN EXPRESS & INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
- Check payments to be made out to: MotorCoach Resort SLW Rentals, LLC. They can be mailed to 800 NW Peacock Blvd. Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a deposit of 25% of the total amount. Final payments are due upon arrival.
Cancellation Policies:Nightly and weekly reservations require a seven (7) day cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date to receive your deposit refund, minus a $50.00 cancellation fee; monthly reservations require a thirty (30) day cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date to receive your deposit refund, minus a $100.00 cancellation fee. Seasonal reservations require a sixty (60) day advance notice in order to receive your deposit refund, minus a $200.00 cancellation fee. Special or Early Bird rates may have special cancellation requirements. Rates subject to change without notice, but will not affect existing reservations.
Reservation Prices include:
Electric, water, sewer, basic cable, WiFi in the clubhouse, use of golf course and all resort amenities, and concierge services.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
LOTS FOR SALE: If you are placed on a lot that is for sale during the time of your stay, you may receive a phone call with notification that the lot will be shown during your stay. All realtors in the resort are advised to contact you in advance and notify you of their presence before they enter onto the lot.
Terms and Conditions:
*Nightly and Monthly rates are subject to 11.5% tax* *Season Lease Tax Exempt*
Check in time is after 12:00 PM and check out is by 11:00 AM. An early check-in or late check-out is available for a fee. Please contact the office for information.
By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each site. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
Motorcoach Resort SLW Rentals does not provide storage for trailers or tow-dollies - arrangements for storage must be made prior to arrival.
*Contact Guest Services for the list of nearby storage facilities.
NO LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION/HOLD HARMLESS: The owners of the property and Motorcoach Resort SLW Rentals, do not assume liability for the loss, theft, damage or injury (or death) to persons or their personal property. Guests agree to indemnify and hold the property owners and Motorcoach Resort SLW Rentals, harmless for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guests’ use and occupancy of the rental property, including but not limited to claims for personal injury or property damage/loss.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.